Paws Pass & Paw Bucks
Your Paws Pass is your official student ID card for DeSales University and provides access to many University resources. Paw Bucks is a declining pre-paid debit account you can use for additional purchases both on campus and off.
Your Paws Pass Student ID is your all-in-one card that is used as:
- photo ID
- library card
- meal plan access
- Paw Bucks access
- residence hall key
- vending machine & copy purchases
- purchases at participating off-campus merchants
Rules & Regulations
This card is your official university identification and must be presented to any DeSales University Official.
- Lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced cards MUST be reported to the Paws Pass Office at (610) 282-1100 ext. CARD (2273).
- If the loss occurs after business hours or on the weekend, report the loss to University Police at ext. 1250. You are responsible for contacting the Paws Pass Office on the next business day about the card.
- When you report a lost or stolen card you are required to purchase a replacement Paws Pass. Payment can be made by cash, check, or by charging to your student account.
- The replacement fee is $35.00.
- The University is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of your card.
- For security reasons, you are the only person authorized to use your Paws Pass. Cards that are presented by anyone other than the student pictured on the card will be confiscated and returned to the Paws Pass Office.
- If you wish to buy something for someone else, you must be present at the time of purchase.
- Your Paws Pass has value, so you are responsible to keep your card in proper working condition.
- If your card becomes damaged due to misuse, you are responsible for replacing your card.
Paw Bucks is a declining pre-paid debit account you access with your Paws Pass or Faculty/Staff ID. This account gives students, faculty, and staff a safe and secure way to make on-campus purchases without using cash. All DeSales students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to open a Paw Bucks account. If you lose your Paws Pass or Faculty/Staff ID, your Paw Bucks are secure until you get a replacement card.
- Paw Bucks can be used at all campus food venues, vending machines, copy machines, or at participating off-campus merchants, and the Campus Bookstore.
- Check your Paw Bucks balance at any register, the Paws Pass Office, kiosks, online, mobile app, or on your most recent receipt.
How to check your balance online:
- Click on the Paws Pass link (right-hand side of the website)
- Login with your username and password to see all your Dining Dollar balances, Paw Bucks, Board Meals, and add more money to your account.
- If you don't have access, there is an option to make a guest deposit which requires a valid DeSales email address.
Transact eAccounts mobile app:
- Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Login is with your myDSU credentials to see your Dining Dollars/Paw Buck balances, board swipes remaining, add more funds to your card, or report your card lost or stolen.
Note: Paw Bucks cannot be calculated into a student’s financial aid package.
Refunds & Credit Transfers
- Paw Bucks carry over from semester to semester and are refundable when students or employees officially separate themselves from the University.
- Please note that any University financial obligations will be taken out of your Paw Bucks before a refund is issued.
- A refund request may take up to 30 days to process. DeSales University will not refund Paw Bucks with less than $5 remaining on the balance.
- No refunds will be given in January, February, August, or September.
- If you’d like to transfer student credit to Paw Bucks, please visit the Bursar’s Office.