The Labuda Center
The Labuda Center features the 473 seat Main Stage Theatre and the 187 seat Schubert Theatre.
- The building is completely accessible
- The HVAC system in the Labuda Center has an enhanced filtration system set to provide fresh air throughout the entire building.
- Hand sanitation stations are available both in and around the theatres.
- To ensure safe distance between audience and actors, seating begins a minimum of 10 feet from the actors in the Main Stage Theatre, and 3 feet in the Schubert Theatre.
- Assistive listening receivers sanitized between uses.
- Exchange fees waived for all cases of illness.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
PLEASE NOTE: Masks are required to be worn while inside the Labuda Center for the Performing Arts, regardless of vaccination status. To provide our patrons with the fullest artistic effect, performers will be unmasked during productions.
We are steadfastly committed to the safety of our actors, patrons, and employees. To that end, we've implemented the following safety precautions:
- Our active University protocol requires that masks be worn in any indoor environment while on campus. All students have been wearing masks during classes and rehearsals since returning from their summer break.
- All students workers — ushers, box office workers, backstage, concessions stand, etc. — will be masked for your safety and theirs.
- All actors are rapid tested every day from the first dress rehearsal and throughout the run of the production. This lets us immediately know if someone has contracted the virus so we can minimize the spread.
- Understudies are prepared for every role in the event someone needs to isolate or quarantine.
The Main Stage Theatre is comprised of two sections: Orchestra and Balcony. The Schubert Theatre has three sections: Center, Right, and Left.