Act 48 Credits
Take our courses for continuing professional development for Act 48 (PDE) and we can submit the coursework you completed for your professional development plan to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Check our course schedule for the current or upcoming sessions available.
- Determine your choice of course or courses to take for professional development.
- Apply online, completing only the information necessary for Act 48 or professional development registration. NOTE: the application fee is waived for Act 48 applicants. Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the fee waiver code.
- After submitting the online application, send the following documents to the M.Ed. office:
- unofficial transcripts of undergraduate degree
- copy of teaching certificates held (front and back)
These can be mailed to:
120 Dooling Hall
2755 Station Avenue
Center Valley, PA 18034
Please note: No more than nine credits taken for professional development can be applied toward a degree. If you plan to complete a degree program in the future, contact the M.Ed. office for advising as soon as possible.
Persons seeking to take our courses for personal or professional development who are not certified to teach in Pennsylvania should contact the M.Ed. office to discuss options.