Stay on track to join us at DeSales University! Here's our standard, convenient timeline for undergraduate admissions.
Junior Year of High School
- April: Open House
- June: Athletics Open House
- May - September: Schedule a visit
Senior Year of High School
- August - September: Apply to DeSales University
- October 1: FASFA Opens
- October: Open House
- November: Open House
- December 1: Priority deadline for scholarship consideration
- December 15: Application Deadline for Medical Studies (Physician Assistant), Health Science (Physical Therapy), and Communication Sciences and Disorders (Speech-Language Pathology)
- December 15: Financial Aid Packages are Mailed to Accepted Students who have Filed the FAFSA
- March: The Bulldog Bash Accepted Students Day
- May 1: National Deposit Deadline
- May/June: DSU Preview Spring Orientation
- August: Fall Orientation
DeSales is Affordable
You are automatically considered for DeSales University Scholarships upon receipt of your completed application.
- You will receive maximum consideration if you apply to DeSales University by December 1.
- Scholarships are awarded regardless of financial need. Funds are limited, so we encourage students to apply early.