- The DeSales MBA program is top-ranked by US News and World Report, Lehigh Valley Business, and OnlineMBAToday.com.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
DeSales University puts one of the nation’s top-ranked MBA programs within your reach. In small, interactive classes, you’ll build skills you can put to work in your career today—while building a foundation for future leadership.
Unparalleled personal attention from advisors and faculty who are industry leaders, outstanding class availability, and flexible program formats tailored to the needs of working students are hallmarks of a DeSales MBA. With more than a dozen concentrations, several graduate certificates, and both online and on-campus options, you’ll find an MBA that fits your career goals and interests.
Did you know DeSales MBA is ranked as a top online MBA program by US News & World Report?
There's never been a better time to get your MBA degree. Take classes online, or on campus, or try our new flex format—it combines the best of both, all taught by faculty with deep corporate experience in a wide range of areas.
Complete the program on your schedule with a dedicated personal advisor, GMAT waiver, and tuition deferment options available.
Full Time Accelerated 1 Year MBA
You can earn your MBA degree in just ONE YEAR with this accelerated cohort program.
- Accelerated one-year or 15-month program
- GMAT waiver for eligible students
- Build and expand your network
- Online or Flex format
- More than a dozen different areas of focus
- Hands on, real-world learning
- Career development support
- FREE bonus career development seminars
Experience the DeSales MBA for yourself
Try out a free sample MBA class on May 27 at 6 pm — online using Zoom
See for yourself what our program is like. You'll experience a sample class taught by Dr. Karen Kent and review program highlights, admissions requirements, and curriculum. By attending, you'll have your application fee waived.
Dual Degree Programs
Why Choose a DeSales MBA?
- Online or on-campus
- Multiple start dates throughout the year and rolling admission
- Three 12-week sessions, one 6-week summer session, and two 8-week and one 6-week mid-sessions
- About 50 courses offered per 12-week session lets you finish your degree at your pace