Council for Retail and Sales
The CRS stimulates interest in retail and sales careers and focuses on connecting students to industry professionals. Members of the CRS develop relationships, strategic alliances, and partnerships with stakeholders in these industries.
Benefits of membership:
- Increased exposure to potential high-performing students through outreach activities
- Networking for all members
- Direct student and peer contact and interaction
- Source of students for internships and future employment
- Access to speakers, seminars, conferences and other industry-related events
- Case competitions that benefit both students and sponsoring companies
Membership is open to students, corporations, faculty, individuals, colleges, sponsors, and others.
For more information, visit the Council for Retail and Sales