Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
A quality, practice-based education for masters-prepared nurses who will influence and manage the challenges of the delivery of health care for individuals, families, and populations within the tenets and beliefs of Christian humanism.
The DeSales Difference
- You can continue to work while pursuing doctoral study with our innovative, flexible format.
- You can complete the program full-time or part-time.
- You'll receive mentoring, advising, and professional networking opportunities — they're built directly into our program.
- You'll learn from highly-experienced, nursing faculty who maintain active clinical practices, have years of advanced practice experience across a variety of specialty areas, and are active in their state and national organizations.
- You don’t need a degree in business to pursue the DNP in Executive Leadership degree program. A business foundation course is included for those who need a basic understanding of business principles.
DNP Degree Programs
Dual DNP Degree Programs
Part-Time DNP Program
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at DeSales University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).