Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
A quality, practice-based education for masters-prepared nurses who will influence and manage the challenges of the delivery of health care for individuals, families, and populations within the tenets and beliefs of Christian humanism.
Advance Your Healthcare Leadership with the DeSales Online Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree with MBA Option
Furthering your education is the best thing you can do in today's increasingly complex world of nursing and healthcare. The DeSales DNP program offers concentrations in both Clinical Leadership and Executive Leadership, either of which will help to advance your knowledge and your career. Plus, DeSales offers an additional option combining nursing and business with a dual DNP/MBA degree from our U.S. News & World Report top-ranked MBA program.
The DeSales Difference
- You can continue to work while pursuing doctoral study with our innovative, flexible format.
- You can complete the program in seven semesters of full-time study with our concentrated course work and intensive faculty contact.
- You'll receive mentoring, advising, and professional networking opportunities — they're built directly into our program.
- You'll learn from highly-experienced, nursing faculty who maintain active clinical practices, have years of advanced practice experience across a variety of specialty areas, and are active in their state and national organizations.
- You don’t need a degree in business to pursue the DNP in Executive Leadership degree program. A business foundation course is included for those who need a basic understanding of business principles.
10% Discount on Summer Classes for Part Time Graduate Programs
Are you looking to finish your degree or start a new one? With a 10% summer tuition discount and classes starting as early as May, you can reach your true potential. Classes run throughout the summer.
DNP Degree Programs
Dual DNP Degree Programs
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at DeSales University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).