Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
The DeSales DNP program offers concentrations in both Clinical Leadership and Executive Leadership, either of which will help to advance your knowledge and your career.
Furthering your education is the best thing you can do in today's increasingly complex world of nursing and healthcare. The DeSales DNP program is a quality, practice-based education for masters-prepared nurses who will influence and manage the challenges of the delivery of health care for individuals, families, and populations within the tenets and beliefs of Christian humanism.
DeSales Online Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree with MBA Option
Advance both your nursing and business skills with a dual DNP/MBA degree from our U.S. News & World Report top-ranked MBA program.
The DeSales Difference
- You can continue to work while pursuing doctoral study with our innovative, flexible format.
- You can complete the program full-time or part-time.
- You'll receive mentoring, advising, and professional networking opportunities — they're built directly into our program.
- You'll learn from highly-experienced, nursing faculty who maintain active clinical practices, have years of advanced practice experience across a variety of specialty areas, and are active in their state and national organizations.
- You don’t need a degree in business to pursue the DNP in Executive Leadership degree program. A business foundation course is included for those who need a basic understanding of business principles.
Part-Time DNP Program
DNP Degree Programs
Dual DNP Degree Programs
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate programs at DeSales University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).