Let’s just say DeSales isn’t lacking when it comes to dining. With gorgeous facilities and food options galore, you’ll look forward to breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day...and probably a snack or two in-between!
Most of the time, you'll dine at the DUC (DeSales University Center)—it's open day and night with wi-fi and a panoramic view of campus through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Enjoy many dining options from comfort foods like chicken, roasts, and pasta dishes to pub like pizza, wings, burgers, and deli.
- International flavors including Asian, Italian, Mexican, as well as healthy salads, greens, grains, and leaner selections round out the extensive menu.
- Breakfast is always a great spread of eggs, meats, cereals, and yogurts, and the DUC has some of the best coffee and snacks around.
On the go? Grab a quick bite at three other dining spots on campus:
- The Skylight Lounge in Dooling Hall - Serving Starbucks® Coffee & Tea
- The Pulse Café in the Gambet Center - Serving Peet's® Coffee
- Sandella's in the Dorothy Day Student Union