Health & Wellness
Your health and wellness are extremely important to us. We are committed to making sure you have the resources to stay healthy and well, both physically and mentally, during your time here.
COVID-19 Update for Spring 2021
Will I have access to the Wellness Center?
Guidelines from the Nurses:
Yes. The Wellness Center is running by appointment only. Please call 610-282-1100 ext. 1776 to make an appointment. Please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible during our normal hours of operation.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
If you have any questions or inquiries for the Health Center please email Tammy Lippincott at email@example.com.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please call 610-282-1002. Symptoms include, but not limited to, fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, congestion, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, nausea/vomiting
- If you have been in close contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19, please call 610-282-1002
- If you have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please call 610-282-1002
- If you are uncertain about your symptoms or whether you have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, please call 610-282-1002
- Please continue to wash your hands, wear a mask, and socially distance.
Guidelines from the Counselors:
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or your local crisis intervention hotline.
We understand that this is may be a stressful and anxiety-producing time for students for so many different reasons. The Counseling Center is available to speak with any students (you do not need to be an already existing counseling center client) remotely via telephone or Zoom. Any student (undergraduate or graduate) who has an interest in setting up a session, please click on the “set up a remote consultation” box below.
During this closure we also highly encourage students to access mental health services available at home.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @DSUWellnessCenter and don't forget to check out our link in the bio.
In the meantime, here is a list of tools/resources for you to use to support your mental health and wellbeing: