Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
A dynamic curriculum with small class sizes.
What makes the DeSales Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program so special? Our contemporary graduate curriculum will prepare you for success in a variety of physical therapy settings. Our program boasts first-year cadaver anatomy, a state-of-the-art simulation center, service-learning community outreach experiences, and much more.
DeSales has long been recognized as a leader in healthcare education. Now you can pursue your passion to become a highly-educated physical therapist and movement expert right here in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.
New Application Process
You will soon be able to apply to our program via the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) for the fall 2020 admissions cycle. Visit the PTCAS website:
- beginning May 16, to create an account
- beginning July 3, to start your application
The program at a glance:
- Graduate program (4+3 year program)
- Undergraduate program (3+3 year program)
- First-year human anatomy series with cadaver dissection
- Emphasis on servant leadership
- Systems-based differential diagnosis and intervention series
- 5-course research series, culminating in a faculty-mentored student project
- 36 weeks of clinical education
DPT Goals & Outcomes
Our graduates boast an exceptionally high pass rate on the National Physical Therapy Examination.
Nationally Accredited Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at DeSales University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 610-282-1100 extension 1898 or email email@example.com.