Career Resources & Support
The DeSales Career Development Center is your one-stop shop for guidance, tools, resources and more. No matter where you’re at in college or where you want to take your professional career, we’re here to help you forge your path and find your calling.
View the 2022-2023 Career Planning Guide, your best Career Development Resource, available 24/7.
Your career goals are all your own. We'll help you craft a career plan that's as individual as you are.
- One-on-one career coaching
- Resume and cover letter development
- Interview guidance and practice
- Career Development and Planning Class (3 credit Elective)
- Internships and job shadow program
- Personality, interests, skills, and work values assessments
Networking is an important skill when it comes to uncovering opportunities. As you look to develop your career, you’ll want to know lots of people in your field and how to interact with potential employers and co-workers. The Career Development Center offers:
- Career and Internship Fairs
- Etiquette Dinners
- Company Site Visits
- On-Campus Information Sessions
- Alumni Networking Events
Job and Graduate School Preparation
There are endless career paths you can take after graduating from DeSales, including graduate school or full-time employment. The Career Development Center is here to help guide you along the way:
- On-campus interviews
- Graduate school application assistance
- Personal statement development
- Access to job postings and employer contacts
- Job search assistance
- Salary negotiation and job acceptance
CareerSpots: Video Career Advice
Expert advice from leading recruiters about:
- Finding a job or internship
- Writing a resume and cover letter
- Dressing for interviews
- And much more!
Available anytime, all the time!
Upcoming Career Events