The Physician Assistant Program at DeSales University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community.
The DeSales Free Clinic
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Physician Assistant (PA) Olympics
PA DEI Committee
The DeSales Physician Assistant Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee includes faculty, staff, and students, with a goal to build and sustain a welcoming community in which all perspectives are heard and valued. We support the diverse backgrounds of all program constituents including students, staff, and faculty while reinforcing the practice of cultural humility.
- As citizens of our multicultural world, we strive toward cultural humility providing education and patient care that reflects this by recognizing, valuing and embracing the diversity of our student body and faculty.
- We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness and have a goal of greater representation for marginalized groups in medicine.
- We recognize and continue to educate ourselves and our students on existing health disparities and inequities. We actively seek students, faculty, and staff with a wide range of backgrounds, interests, and points of view.
- We believe that the collective sum of differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, veteran status, experience in service to underserved populations, geographic origin, abilities and socioeconomic status allows students and faculty members to grow as individuals and enriches our knowledge, talents and self-expression.
- We aspire to build and sustain a welcoming community in which all perspectives are heard and valued.
To learn more, please contact us at the information below.