Meet the Team
The Career Development Professional and Student Staff are here to assist you as current students or alumni. Our office is open and available to support you in-person and virtually from 8:30am-4:45pm, Monday to Friday.
Appointments are scheduled in 30 and 60 minute blocks. Same day appointments will not be scheduled, so please plan accordingly, and provide yourself with plenty of time! Appointments can be scheduled by calling our office at 610-282-1100 x1738 or signing up through our online calendar system.
Schedule an appointment with these Career Development staff members:
- Kristin Eicholtz, Executive Director
- Melanie Vallone, Assistant Director of Employer and Alumni Relations
- Kathy Krause, Coordinator of Experiential Learning (Internships/Externships)
- Aubree Hiscox, née Robitzer, Career Coach
Drop-In (or Zoom-In) Hours
Monday - Friday: 10am-12pm, and 1pm-3pm
Drop-in advising is an opportunity for students to “drop-in” for a 10-15 minute session with one of our trained career ambassadors. This time is intended for quick questions and/or resume/cover letter critiques. Drop-In meetings will take place in person or through Zoom.
- If you prefer to Drop-In, no appointment is needed - just visit us during our drop-in hours.
- If you prefer a Zoom-In - please schedule in advance in order to receive the ZOOM link. You may schedule a same day Zoom-In meeting.
Schedule a Mock Interviews, or Reserve the Interview Room
If you would like to practice for an upcoming interview, please schedule in advance through our online calendar. If you would like to reserve the interview room for an upcoming job, graduate school, or internship interview, please call the office to reserve the room.