Become a Member of the 1965 Society
In the spirit of our founding in 1965 and the generation of support that established Allentown College of St. Francis DeSales, we are delighted to introduce the 1965 Society. The 1965 Society celebrates our most dedicated alumni, parents, and friends.
By investing annually in DeSales University at a leadership level, you demonstrate your commitment to our mission and inspire others to do the same.
- 1965 Society Members make cumulative gifts of $1,965 or more within a single fiscal year (July 1 - June 30).
- This total amount could be an accumulation of gifts to any University priority throughout the fiscal year. This total may also include matching gifts.
1965 Society Members will enjoy:
- A Welcoming Experience – We are genuinely enthusiastic to welcome you to the 1965 Society and look forward to learning your DeSales stories and partnering to enhance the DeSales student experience.
- Informative Gatherings – The 1965 Society will be introducing a series of networking opportunities, many involving University leadership.
- Communication and Special Events – Regular communication from University leaders to enhance your overall experience as well as invitations to special events, including an annual donor recognition event.
- Personalized Engagement Opportunities –We will explore your passion and encourage you to partner in areas where you are most interested and have expertise.
To learn more about the 1965 Society, please call the Institutional Advancement Office at 610-282-1100, ext. 1364.