Students aren't the only ones who can make new life-long friends at DeSales Univesity.
The DeSales University Parents Association is a special membership based group. For a one-time fee of $50.00, parents will get to enjoy the following over the four years their student is enrolled at DeSales University:
- Special invitations to exciting campus lectures and events, including the annual Furphy and Marcon lectures.
- 10% discount* on select University Bookstore merchandise. Parents will receive discount when they present membership card in person at the bookstore. *excludes textbooks
- 10% discount at Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Some restrictions apply, please call (800) 607-2384 for more information, and mention DeSales University Family Discount.
- Discounted Pricing for Homecoming & Family Weekend – October 12 to 17, 2021
- 10% discounts on ACT 1 and Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival performances. Subject to availability. Only available via phone or in person at the Box Office. Members must present their ID at the box office to pick up tickets. For more information, call the Labuda Box Office at (610) 282-3192.
- 10% off your DINE-IN bill at the Center Valley Red Robin.
- Discounts on summer athletic camps hosted by DSU coaches. Discounts include $5 off camps fees of up to $50 and/or $10 off camps of $100 or more. When registering, Parents Association members must assign the proper discount and complete the application using their Parents Association membership ID number. In these cases, online registration cannot be accepted.
- Free admission to all regular season home basketball games.
- Special discounts on tickets to the annual DeSales University Dinner Dance. This event has been hosted by the University for more than 30 years.
- Trexler Library privileges. Members can apply for a Trexler Library card free of charge.