Resources and Support
Course Credit for Military Training
We'll gladly review your military work and try to apply credits to your DeSales degree requirements whenever possible.*
The first step to earning credit is to obtain your official transcript:
DeSales offers CLEP testing, too. CLEP is a simple and efficient way for you to get college credit for self-acquired knowledge. Learn more about CLEP testing at DeSales
*Since 1954, the American Council on Education has evaluated military training programs for college credit with recommendations published in the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Forces. The guide evaluates courses and training with regards to contact hours and content. DeSales reviews all such work on an individual basis using the ACE recommendations as a guide. Transfer of credit is made in accordance to official DeSales University transfer policy as outlined in the current DeSales University Undergraduate Catalog.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has the most up-to-date and comprehensive information about your veterans benefits.
List of Tuition Rates and Fees for 2022-2023
Traditional undergraduate tuition
- Full-time - $20,550 / semester
- Part-time - $1,715 / credit
Adult undergraduate studies tuition
- Adult studies - $540 / credit
- Nursing (Part-time) - $617 / credit
- Accelerated BSN - $12,150 / term
Graduate level tuition
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - $865 / credit
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - $895 / credit
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS) - $865 / credit
- Master of Education (MEd) - $535 / credit
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice (MCJ) - $780 / credit
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Publishing (MFA) - $735 / credit
- Master of Education in Higher Education (MHE) - $675 / credit
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) - $14,700 / term
- Master of Science (MS) in Speech-Language Pathology - $ 10,700 / term
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - $895 / credit
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) - $11,000 / term
For additional tuition rates and scheduled fees, please view the Full Tuition Rates and Fees for 2022-2023 (PDF).
All tuition rates and fees are subject to change with notice.
- A's for Vets
An alliance of Lehigh Valley higher ed schools who collaborate to better train, educate, and support veterans.
- American Council on Education
Evaluates military training programs for college credit.
- Lehigh Valley Military Affairs Council
Serves Lehigh Valley veterans, serving military (Active or Reserve Component), and their families by harnessing and integrating existing resources — or creating them when necessary.
- A's for Vets