Tuition & Fees
The ACCESS tuition rate is significantly lower than the traditional day program. If your employer offers tuition reimbursement, our tuition deferment plan can reduce your out-of-pocket cost each session by allowing you to defer the reimbursable portion of your tuition.
- Special tuition rates—lower than traditional day programs
- Tuition deferment available
- Financial aid—you may be eligible for Federal Pell Grants and Student Loans, and ACCESS students can apply for two DeSales scholarships
Tuition and Fees for the 2018 - 2019 school year*
- ACCESS Tuition: $488.00/creditVariable ACCESS Lab Fees per course where applicable
- Nursing courses: $565.00/Credit
- ACCESS-by-Day Student Life Fee:
- Part-time: $200.00/semester
- Full-time: $400.00/semester
- Audit a Class: $245.00/credit
*2018-2019 prices go into effect for the Fall/Session 1, which starts in August 2018.
Office of Financial Aid - Here to Help
We'll guide you to make the best choices to fund your education at DeSales University. We can help make your college expenses affordable through a combination of grants, loans, student employment, and scholarship resources.
Contact Financial Aid
610.282.1100, ext. 1287
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.