7 Core + 3 Concentration + 1 Elective + 1 Capstone = 12 courses
This concentration is available on-campus or online.
MBA Core Courses
All MBA students must complete all core courses. Distinguishing characteristics of the DeSales MBA program are an emphasis on executive skills development, general management orientation, integration of skills and values, and an attempt to link theory and practice.
CR 501 Financial and Managerial Accounting
CR 502 Quantitative Methods for Business - OR - CR 508 Business Computing
CR 503 Business and Society
CR 504 Marketing Management
CR 505 Organization Management
CR 506 Financial Management
CR 507 Executive Skills Development
Why DeSales University?
- Our faculty are working professionals. You'll be taught by active industry leaders who marry textbook theory with real-world application of tools, processes, and methodologies.
- We offer multiple start dates throughout the year. Flexible schedules accommodate working adults. Classes can be taken on campus or online.
- Life happens, and we'll support you. If you move, need to dedicate more time to family or postpone school for a finite period of time, you can take up to seven years to complete your degree.
- If your employer offers tuition reimbursement, you are able to defer your tuition payment until the end of the session when you receive your employer's reimbursement.
- The cost of our programs is "all inclusive". We show you all costs and fees up front so you won't be surprised – technology fees, tutoring, and any resources that support student success are included.
- Your advisor acts as your liaison from the time you inquire into the program, through application, acceptance, course selection, and on to graduation.
- You don't need a degree in business, marketing, or a related field. Foundation classes are offered for those who need a basic understanding of business principles.
Successful completion of a minimum of three concentration courses is required for the Marketing concentration.
MK 501 Buyer Behavior
MK 502 Marketing Strategy
MK 503 Marketing Research
MK 504 Marketing Simulation
MK 505 International Marketing
MK 510 Seminar In Marketing
MK 520 Special Topics in Marketing
In addition to required courses — and in order to provide meaningful options, added breadth, greater diversity, and positive enrichment — a variety of elective courses will be scheduled as demand requires and resources permit. Any concentration course can be used as an elective.
Capstone Integrating Course
CR 510 Policy and Strategy must be completed by all students with a minimum grade of “B”. It must also be taken as the last or second-to-last course before graduation.