Position: Department Secretary
Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Location: Division of Healthcare
The Department Secretary will provide administrative support to the PA Program, the Program Assistant, and the Clinical Assistant. A main responsibility will be for administrative support of admissions to the program. Other administrative tasks will include typing, filing, mailing as assigned.
• High School diploma required, BA/BS preferred
• Fluency required with Microsoft Office, database management, general office procedures
• Work experience in office desirable, experience in higher education or admissions preferred
• Individual should be self-motivated and able to complete assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal skills and customer service required
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Cover Letter and Resume To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "PA Program" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.