Position: Sound Designer and Supervisor
Type: Full Time Exempt
Location: Division of Performing Arts/Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival
A full-time, 12-month staff position with shared report to the Division of Performing Arts and the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (PSF), the sound designer/supervisor will serve as the resident sound designer for all division (academic year) and PSF (summer) productions. In addition, the sound designer/supervisor will oversee all operational maintenance of the Labuda Center sound systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in theatrical sound design required.
• MFA in theatrical sound design/production preferred.
• Highly advanced audio (digital and analog) skills required.
• Professional-level sound design ability and experience required. Composition a plus, as is experience collaborating with composers.
• Advanced computer skills required.
• Attentive to opportunities to promote diversity.
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution.
SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Sound Designer and Supervisor" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.