Position: Graduate Assistant Coach: Golf
Type: Part Time Exempt
DeSales University is an NCAA Division III member. The Graduate Assistant Coach will be responsible for assisting the program's Head Coach in all aspects of the golf program including but not limited to practices, tournaments, recruiting, and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Acceptance to a DeSales University graduate program required
• Collegiate playing experience required
• High school and/or collegiate coaching experience preferred
• Knowledge with NCAA Recruiting preferred
• Attention to NCAA rules and policies required
• Valid Driver's License with clean driving record required
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume and Cover Letter To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Golf" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.