Four Graduate Programs Rank in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online Programs
Four of DeSales University’s online graduate programs have earned high marks on U.S. News & World Report’s coveted list of best online programs.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts in Criminal Justice (MCJ), Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS), and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs are all included in this year’s rankings.
“DeSales University has been delivering high-quality, personal, and accessible online certificates and degrees for more than 20 years,” says Ron Nordone, dean of graduate education. “It is gratifying to see the coordinated efforts and accomplishments of our faculty, the Center for Educational Resources and Technology, and our administrators being recognized by U.S. News & World Report.”
- The MCJ program ranks 27th in Best Online Master’s in Criminal Justice Programs.
- The MSIS program comes in at number 65-85 in Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs, which assesses online master's degrees in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, information systems, and information technology.
- The MBA program ranks 159th in Best Online MBA Programs and 94th in Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans.
- The MSN program, which offers online specialty tracks and dual degrees, sits at number 135-179 in Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs.
DeSales is the only Lehigh Valley university or college to rank in the Best Online Master’s in Criminal Justice Programs, Best Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs, and Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans categories.
In the previously announced 2022 rankings:
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program came in at number 126-163 in Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- The MSN program ranked at number 152 in Best Nursing Schools: Master's.
- DeSales ranked number 73 in Best Regional Universities North, number 49 in Best Colleges for Veterans, and number 39 in Best Value Schools.
U.S. News & World Report evaluates schools on five general categories—engagement, expert opinion, faculty credentials and training, student excellence, and student services and technologies.
- Act 1
- Adult Studies
- Alumni News
- Campus News
- Campus News
- Campus Traditions
- Faculty News
- Graduate Studies
- Homilies & Reflections
- In the News
- Library News
- President's Report
- Salesian Center
- Special Events
- Special Update
- Student Life
- The DeSales Difference
- Undergraduate Studies
Mar 31, 2021
Sep 26, 2018
Jan 26, 2021