DeSales University Ranked Among Nation’s “Best Colleges”
DeSales University earned high marks from U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 “Best Colleges” list.
In the regional “north” category, this year’s rankings include:
- No. 38 Best Value Institutions
- No. 41 Best Colleges for Veterans
- No. 75 Best Regional Universities
The rankings were released on September 14, ranking the academic excellence of colleges and universities on up to 15 measures of academic quality. An area of emphasis this year included student outcomes – including graduation and retention rates – which are indicators of how well a school supports the academic and financial success of its students. Best value rankings take into account a school's academic quality and net cost of attendance.
DeSales shares it’s “Best Regional University” No. 75 ranking alongside Champlain College (VT), Saint Peter’s University (NJ), Southern New Hampshire University, SUNY College – Oneonta, and SUNY – Plattsburgh.
Within the rankings (Regional North):
- DSU outperformed 27 higher ranked universities on average first-year student retention rate.
- DSU outperformed 30 higher ranked universities on the actual 6-year graduation rate.
- DSU outperformed 26 higher ranked universities on average alumni giving rate.
- Act 1
- Adult Studies
- Alumni News
- Campus News
- Campus News
- Campus Traditions
- Faculty News
- Graduate Studies
- Homilies & Reflections
- In the News
- Library News
- President's Report
- Salesian Center
- Special Events
- Special Update
- Student Life
- The DeSales Difference
- Undergraduate Studies
Jan 14, 2020