Hire a DSU Student or New Graduate
Thank you for looking for ways to partner with us to support the career development and job search needs of our students and new graduates.
Recruit and Hire DSU students and new grads
- Post jobs and internships on our online database Bulldogs4HIRE
- Quad Jobs - post part-time opportunities for DSU students
- Register for and attend our annual fall CONNECTIONS: Career and Internship Fair and spring Health/Wellness Opportunities Expo
- Participate in On-Campus Recruitment:
- Schedule resume reviews and on-campus interview
- Share your company's opportunities and culture in an information session
- Meet students in between classes with an information table
Alumni of organizations interested in hosting an intern can contact the Career Development Center and advertise such openings through Bulldogs4HIRE. For more information on hosting an intern, click here
Unlike a traditional internship, these paid opportunities typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work in total, and many can be completed remotely.
For busy professionals and businesses, micro-internships offer a solution to short-term staffing a project needs. For students, micro-internships provide opportunities to build skills, explore career options, connect with alumni, and prove themselves to prospective employers. More information about micro-internships can be found here.
Please consider posting short-term, low-risk, high-value projects for your business to engage with students here.
From fun to formal, get your brand in front of students with sponsorship opportunities. Sponsor a Career Center event or place an advertisement in the Career Planning Guide.