Celebrate your reunion in 2019!
All classes ending in a 4 or 9 will be celebrating reunions in 2019:
1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014
Save the Date for Homecoming Weekend – September 2019!
Want to help your class celebrate your reunion?
Join your reunion committee today!
Duties as a member of the reunion committee
- Work with the Alumni Office to recruit additional class members to serve on your Reunion planning committee.
- Work to bring classmates back for Homecoming Weekend.
- Help alumni relations promote homecoming and reunion. Methods may include signing letters, writing personal notes, making personal phone calls and emailing friends and classmates.
- Help alumni relations with special reunion year giving. Methods may include signing solicitation letters, writing personal notes, making personal phone calls and emailing friends and classmates.
- Attend Homecoming Weekend festivities.
New Benefit for Reunion Years
During your reunion year you will receive a discount to attend the Annual Dinner Dance, which will be held on March 16, 2019 in Billera Hall at DeSales University. The cost to attend is $250 per person, but during your reunion year your cost will be $200/per person. Dinner Dance is our largest fundraiser of the year and is a lot of fun especially when you are able to get a table of friends and classmates together for the evening.
For more information on the Dinner Dance or if you're interested in joining the committee please contact:
Mike Ritchie '90
Director of Alumni Relations
610-282-1100 ext. 2124