In just three steps you can apply to transfer to DeSales University
- Use our FREE undergraduate application. You can skip both the essay and the letters of recommendation portion. NOTE: In the essay box simply put "transfer student."
- Send us your official high school transcript and official college transcript from each college you attended.
- Complete the Transfer Questionnaire (PDF).
Minimum GPA of a 2.5 is preferred, but students with over a 2.0 GPA may be considered for admission. The following majors have additional selection criteria: Dance, Theatre, Education, and Nursing. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Recommended Application Deadlines
- Fall Semester: July 1 (Recommended)
- Spring Semester: December 1 (Recommended)