Data Analytics — Applied AI, Minor
Adding a Data Analytics/Applied AI minor to your chosen major will make you stand out as a job applicant.
You will be able to communicate with senior management, determine expectations, create systems to analyze large quantities of data, and deliver that information in a concise report.
This minor will give you the training needed to:
- Critically analyze and anticipate patterns in organizational data
- Create and build predictive models
- Provide statistical analyses of data points and trends
Not available to students completing a track in data analytics.
A minor consists of 6 courses and is indicated on your permanent record.
- Management 212 Data Analysis
- Management 226 Introduction to Data Analytics and AI
- Computer Science 260 Databases & Data Visualization
- MI353 Statistical Analysis & Predictive Modeling
- MI462 Applied AI Platforms and Projects
Elective — Choose one of the following:
- Computer Science 115 Introduction to Python
- Accounting 345 Corporate Financial Analytics
- Biology 257 Bioinformatics
- Marketing 410 Marketing Research