Improve educational products and services.
DeSales will transform the development and delivery of higher education through a reengineering of pedagogy, processes, and systems centered on student learning outcomes.
- Comply with MSCHE recommendations to evaluate core curriculum offering, assessment, and educational effectiveness.
- Assess market opportunity and strategy to establish DeSales as a top-ranking online Catholic university in America.
- Assess, reinvent, or add compelling academic programs, services, experiences through all modes of delivery to accomplish operating and contribution margin targets.
- Research, acquire, deploy, and measure the effectiveness of emerging technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, specialized software, etc.) to enhance faculty teaching and student learning.
- Create and communicate a competitive value proposition based on student (customer) needs and market competitiveness for all DeSales academic programs.
- Define clearly and invigorate the DeSales brand; Launch marketing messages and resources to showcase DeSales' strengths.
- Revise the Institutional Assessment plan by developing an institutional effectiveness plan that incorporates financial costs, program quality, and program outcomes analysis.