Comprised of faculty and staff at DeSales University, this committee provides ongoing evaluation of the programs and activities of the Salesian Center for Faith & Culture.
In particular, the tasks of this committee include: determining admission to programs of the Salesian Center; selecting award winners for activities in the Salesian Center; and contributing to grant applications from the Salesian Center.
The committee usually meets at 12:30 p.m., in the Salesian Center, on the following schedule:
- Mary Birkhead - Dean, Enrollment Management
- Dr. Thomas Craig, Assistant Professor, Division of Business
- Dr. Boyce Jubilan - Associate Professor of Psychology, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Lore McFadden - Director of Programs, Salesian Center for Faith & Culture
- Tom McNamara - Executive Director of Communications, Institutional Advancement
- Gracia Perilli, Associate Director, Athletics
- Lisa Plummer, Director of Research & Analysis, Institutional Research
- Chad Serfass, Director of the DeSales Experience, Student Life
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Doyle-Tadduni, Chair/Associate Professor, Dept. of Nursing & Health