The part-time DeSales MBA program is:
Flexible: multiple locations and start dates
- Classes are offered online or at our Pennsylvania campuses in Center Valley (main campus), Bethlehem Area, Lansdale Area, Lehigh Valley Hospital, Pocono Medical Center, Immaculata University, and Center City Allentown.
- We offer multiple start dates throughout the year with rolling admission - three 12-week terms in the fall, winter, and spring, and one 6-week term in the summer. With more than fifty courses offered each session, you'll be able to finish your degree in your own time.
- Life happens, and we'll support you. If you move, need to dedicate more time to family, change jobs or postpone school for a finite period of time, you can take up to seven years to complete your degree.
Personal: you're more than a number, we want to help you succeed.
- Your advisor will act as your liaison from the time you inquire about our program, guiding you through your application, acceptance and course selection, and on to graduation. DeSales University may have the second largest MBA program in Pennsylvania, but you will never be just a number to us.
Affordable: tuition deferment and no hidden fees
- The cost of our programs is all inclusive. We show you all costs and fees up front so you won't be surprised – technology fees, tutoring, and any resources needed to support your success are included. If your employer offers tuition reimbursement, you are able to defer your tuition payment until the end of the session when you receive your employer's reimbursement.
Focused: executive skills development, ethics, and globalization
- You'll learn the skills you need for success in today's complex and dynamic world in our small interactive classes where you'll receive personal attention from faculty and advisers. Our ACBSP accreditation means you'll learn practical skills in the classroom that you can apply to your career today. Our faculty are working professionals; you'll be taught by active industry leaders who marry textbook theory with real-world application of tools, processes, and methodologies. Every course we teach is infused with business ethics based upon the Christian humanism philosophy of our patron saint, St. Francis de Sales.
Getting started is easy and fast.
Connect with a DeSales MBA representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-282-1100 x1450.