MyDSU is your gateway to all* of your DeSales websites and accounts.
Your e-mail, WebAdvisor, Blackboard Learn, and Datatel logins will be available from one place, with ONE login and ONE password!
- Students: Your login for all* of your accounts will be your DeSales e-mail/gmail username –
for example: im1234
and your active directory/ResNet password – usually your birthday followed by Dsu – for example:
071090Dsu (if your birthday is July 10, 1990). This is CASE SENSITIVE.
- Faculty and Staff: your login and password for all* of your accounts will be your Active Directory login – the one you use to log into your computer, usually your last name and first initial – for example: facultya
The first time you log in to MyDSU, you'll be prompted to enter your password a few times as the single-sign-on-system learns who you are and ties all of your accounts together. But, once you complete the process, MyDSU becomes a one stop shop! Better still, if you ever forget your password, you'll soon be able to reset it yourself - no HelpDesk required!**
**Of course, if you ever have any trouble at all, the HelpDesk is always available to guide you through. :)
How to Log In
1. Log in from the top right of any DeSales.edu page or login directly at desales.edu/mydsu.
2. The first time you log onto MyDSU, you'll come to a log-in screen that looks similar to the one below. This will begin the process of tying all of your accounts together.
3. Your MyDSU page knows who you are: staff, faculty, student (graduate, undergrad, ACCESS). Some content will be available to everyone, some will be just for you. Here is an example of a staff member's MyDSU page.(Click on the image below to enlarge it.)