Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Tuition/credit hour: $840
- Application Fee: $50
- Re-admission Fee: $50
- Graduation Fee: $120
- Laboratory Fee*: $250
- Returned Check Service: $30
*Laboratory fees are due on registration for: NU 551, NU 552, NU 553, NU 622, NU 625, NU 711, NU 712, NU 713, NU 715, NU 717, NU 719, NU 729, NU 731, NU 735, NU 737, NU 739, NU 742, NU 743, NU 744
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS)
The MSPAS program is a 6-semester program.
- Tuition per semester: $12,375
- Professional fee each semester: $675 per semester
- Applications only accepted through CASPA: $0 for DeSales, CASPA fees as required*
- Graduation fee: $120
- Returned check service: $30
* Tuition rates are subject to increase. Final rates for these terms will be approved by Board of Trustees.
Tuition for the 2018-19 Academic Year: $48,000*
Tuition Payable each Term:
Summer I - $12,000
Fall - $12,000
Spring - $12,000
Summer II - $12,000
Tuition covers costs of all nursing coursework, standardized program testing, and NCLEX-RN preparatory review.
*All rates are subject to annual increases beginning May (Summer I Session).