- DeSales part-time MBA program is top-ranked by US News and World Report
- The Information Session will review program highlights, admissions requirements, and curriculum.
- DeSales MBA program is the second largest in the state of Pennsylvania for five years running, but you'll never be a number at DeSales. Our unparalleled customized service provided by our experienced advisers will walk you through the process, because at DeSales we want you to succeed.
- With a DeSales MBA, you'll learn the skills you need for success in today's complex and dynamic world in small interactive classes where you'll receive personal attention from faculty and advisers. The ACBSP accreditation means you'll learn practical skills in the classroom that you can apply to your career today.
- No GMAT? No problem. GMAT waivers are available for those with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Flexible online programs allow you to complete your degree entirely at home, with the reassurance and credibility of a brick and mortar location.
- Life happens, and we'll support you. If you move, need to dedicate more time to family, change jobs or postpone school for a finite period of time, you can take up to seven years to complete your degree.
- DeSales offers three 12-week sessions in the fall, winter, and spring, and one 6-week term in the summer. With an open enrollment policy, you can start the program at the beginning of any of our four sessions. With more than fifty courses offered each session, you'll be able to finish your degree at your own pace.
Attending an online information session?
Copy and paste http://tinyurl.com/DeSalesMBAInfoSession into your browser shortly before the scheduled start time.