Position: Graduate Assistant Coach: Men’s Track & Field
Type: Part Time Exempt
DeSales University is an NCAA Division III member. The Graduate Assistant Men's Track & Field Coach will be responsible for assisting the head coach in practice, planning, game preparation, recruiting responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
• Acceptance to a DeSales University graduate program required
• Attention to NCAA rules and policies required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Collegiate playing experience required
• Valid Driver's License with clean driving record required
• Goal keeping experience, strong communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills are highly desired
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume and Cover Letter To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Men’s Track" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.