Position: Graduate Assistant Coach: Women’s Lacrosse
Type: Part Time Exempt
DeSales University is an NCAA Division III member. The Graduate Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach will be responsible for assisting the head coach in practice, planning, game preparation, recruiting responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and collegiate playing experience required
• Acceptance to a DeSales University graduate program
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record required
• Goal Keeping experience is preferred, but not required
• Strong communication, interpersonal, & leadership skills preferred
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume and Cover Letter To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Lacrosse" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.