Position: Graduate Assistant Coach: Volleyball
Type: Part Time Exempt
DeSales University is an NCAA Division III member. The Graduate Assistant Volleyball Coach will be responsible for assisting the head coach in practice, planning, game preparation, recruiting responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
• Acceptance to a DeSales University graduate program required
• Attention to NCAA rules and policies required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Collegiate playing experience required
• Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record required
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills are highly desired
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume and Cover Letter To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Volleyball" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.