Position: Marketing Associate
Type: Full Time Exempt
Location: Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (PSF)
Working in a collaborative environment, Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival (PSF) Marketing Associate assists with all marketing initiatives, projects, plans and strategies, including advertising, publications, subscription, group sales and single ticket sales campaigns, content generation on multiple channels, and all other related activities.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the performing arts
• Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
• Must have experience working with one or all of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator)
• Flexible schedule including periodic evenings and weekends as necessary
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Attentive to opportunities to promote diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume and Cover Letter To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Marketing Associate" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.