Position: Graduate Assistant Coach: Men’s and Women’s Tennis
Type: Part Time Exempt
DeSales University is an NCAA Division III member. The Graduate Assistant Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach will be responsible for assisting the Director of Tennis in all aspects of the tennis program including but not limited to practice planning, game preparation, recruiting, and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Acceptance into a DeSales graduate program required
• Collegiate playing experience required
• Valid Driver's License with clean driving record required
• High School and/or collegiate coaching experience preferred
• Attention to NCAA rules and policies required
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume and Cover Letter To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Tennis" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.