Position: Facilities Technician
Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Location: Campus Environment
Responsible for maintaining assigned area of building according to defined and acceptable standards; includes cleanliness of dorm rooms and common areas, mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, stripping, waxing and buffing of floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, dust furniture, collect trash, clean and sanitize toilets and sinks, wash and clean windows, perform minor maintenance and grounds functions as required including snow removal, move furniture and help with event set-up, breakdown, and event coverage as necessary, complete work orders to help assist students, staff, and faculty in their daily operations on campus, and provide coverage in an on-call status and as essential personnel when necessary.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• Two years’ experience preferred
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Must be available to work overtime upon request
• Must maintain an on-call status for emergency problems
• Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license with a clean driving record
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Sensitive to issues of ethnicity, disability and diversity
• Dedicated to the mission of a small, Catholic, liberal arts institution
Send Resume To:
Office of Human Resources
Please Put "Facilities Technician" in subject line
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.