Disability Placards

Students, faculty, staff and visitors with a disability may be eligible for a permanent or temporary parking placard.  DeSales University does issue temporary disabled parking permits for use on University property only. For more information, contact Parking at 610.282.1100 extension 1862.

To apply for a placard from the State of Pennsylvania, you must download and submit an application to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Transportation.  Please note DeSales University Police Department will not complete section C of the form (Certification by Police Officer).  Applicants must obtain certification from a health care provider or other authorized party, in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations. 

Call DeSales University Police

About Police and Public Safety