The Communications Department is responsible for the overall branding of the University and most print and web materials that constitute our core “graphic identity.”
- Official DeSales University logos
- Our public website (desales.edu) and all official social media channels, including video content
- University marketing materials, including student recruitment materials
- The University’s flagship publications, including the DeSales University Magazine, The DeSales University Annual Report, the Donor Giving Report, the Undergraduate & Graduate Catalogs (produced in conjunction with the Academic Affairs office)
- Programs and invitations for University events including January and May commencements
- Other key pieces, including program brochures, invitations, direct mail pieces, fliers, etc., for University departments including the Salesian Center for Faith and Culture, university police, and student activities.
- Alumni and fund-raising publications for the Office of Institutional Advancement, including the Homecoming brochure, capital campaign materials, newsletters for DeSales Angels and athletic fund-raising.
Tom McNamara, executive director of Communications
President's Cabinet Member; oversees the Communications department
e: email@example.com or 610-282-1100 ext. 1219
Janelle Hill, communications specialist
Copy and content writing for print and web, including the DeSales Daily
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-282-1100 ext. 1600
Diane Krause, director of marketing
Overall institutional marketing strategy and advertising agency liaison; coordinates with departments across campus on their individual budgets and strategies. Member of ICC committee.
e: email@example.com or 610-282-1100 ext: 1403
Kristin Laudenslager, director of web communications
Overall web communications and social media content strategy; partners with IT Web Manager to coordinate and train web content contributors across campus. Oversees campus videographer.
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-282-1100 ext: 1764